Thuraya IP+ Pre-Paid
||Pre loaded with $25 credit
||5 units per MB
|Plan downgrade fee
IP Prepaid procedure and policies:
- SIM card has $25 default credit after activations
- SIM card is initially valid for 30 days effective first use
- SIM card is cancelled if the first call is not made within 6 months from activation
- Customer is given 90 days grace period to extend the validity of the SIM card
- During the grace period, the Thuraya IP prepaid SIM card is barred from accessing the service except to make a refill. Once the account is refilled, the customer can use the service and the SIM validity extended from the date of refill.
- Any available credit during grace period will be carried over when the SIM validity has been extended.
- Failure to extend the validity of the SIM card within the grace period will result in deactivation of the SIM card. Upon deactivation, any available credit i the SIM card will expire.
- The validity of the prepaid Entry SIM card can be extended by refilling with ay of the available prepaid scratch card denominations
||SIM validity extension
- Each refill adds its respective SIM validity extension from the expiry date. Maximum SIM validity is capped at 12 months regardless of the number of refills made.